Join us as we unite in prayer for our city, our nation, and our world. We ask that you commit to at least one half hour slot of prayer per day. We believe God will do great things in response to our prayer commitment from March 24 – April 24! Sign up here!
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will heal their land”.
II Chronicles 7:14
Our groups cannot meet in person, but we can still be very actively connected!
- Share resources both spiritual and physical. Watch your groups on the Church Center app to see content that your LifeGroup leaders upload to “resources”. Watch your emails for any content they may share with you.
- We encourage all LifeGroup leaders to actively stay in touch with the members of your group
- Be open with any personal needs you have and try to help others’ needs where you can
- Look for opportunities to reach out into the community (safely)
- Share what you’re listening to or watching for spiritual encouragement by text group and/or social media
- Share Scripture you’ve been reading to encourage your spirit
- Do not debate your beliefs online
- Fervently pray for one another and for our country and world
- Don’t waste your time on worldly entertainment but use this time to build your faith!
We will continue to update you with any changes as they happen. Thank you for being faithful to serving the Lord during this difficult time. Be encouraged and be an encourager!
We love you all and are praying that you can draw closer to Jesus.
Pastor and Sis. Calhoun