LifeGroups of LifeSpring Church | Brookfield, WI
LifeGroups are friends coming together in the middle of the week to learn more about the Bible, to create lasting relationships, and to fellowship with friends. It is a casual environment that all visitors are encouraged to come to. As our guest, you will be able to make friends and learn more about God outside of our regularly scheduled services.
II Timothy 3:16-17 “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”
LifeGroups work when people meet with resolve to accomplish a divinely inspired goal. LifeGroups meet with the following purposes in mind:
- WORSHIP To lift God up as unified children of God
- DISCIPLESHIP To grow spiritually and help others improve their walk with God
- MINISTRY To meet each others needs
- EVANGELISM To have a comfortable place to invite a nonbeliever
- FELLOWSHIP To unite with others in prayer and enjoy each other’s company
Life is better when done in a LifeGroup!
LS Current LifeGroups
- Click on the group that is either closest to you or the one that you want to go to.
- Click on the “Contact Group Leader” and fill out form to get more information about the group.
|South Milwaukee Group||Tuesday||7:00-8:15pm||18+||Home||General Study||No||Open|
|West Allis Group||Wednesday||6:15-7:45pm||0+||Home||General Study||Yes||Open|
|Brookfield Group||Wednesday||7:00-8:15pm||0+||Main Campus||Main Campus - LifeSpring Church||General Study||Yes||Open|
|Español Group||Wednesday||7:00-8:30pm||0+||Home||General Study||Yes||Open|
|LS Youth Group||Friday||7:00-8:30pm||12-18||Main Campus||Main Campus -||Messages geared towards youth||Yes||Open|
Powered by Groups Engine